Sunday, November 23, 2014

Buddy Wins Are Sweet! (NaNoWriMo November 23rd)

This will be a quick post, as I am trying to pump up my word count for the weekend. (Although I may have a third excerpt for my readers, as a bonus post later tonight. These excerpt posts are rewards and motivation to me to help me stay on track.)

But LightOnSnow, my NaNoWriMo writing buddy, has passed 50,000 words! This is particularly sweet as she is a newbie. That's right, her first time out, and she crossed the finish line well ahead of the November 30th deadline.

Her novel, Keeping Your Enemies Closer, is not finished yet, she tells me, so we'll be seeing her word count total continue to build as November draws to a close. 

I am very proud of having been her writing buddy this year, and look forward to seeing more from this Texan with a pen.

Total: 45,092 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment