Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year Special: Get "My Social Calendar" for Kindle for 99¢

The ebook My Social Calendar 2014-2015 may start with October 2014, but all 12 months of 2015 are included, now for just 99¢ *  

At least three quotations are provided for each day. Over a thousand quotes for 2015 were selected from over 600 sources. 

Some are humorous, some philosophical, some whimsical, some topical—but all are thoughtful or thought-provoking, or both. 

The book includes a chapter on how to share your thoughts online to social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. 

Quotations are linked to author source pages online, and a substantial index of sources lets you search the calendar for more quotes from a source you enjoy.

I have selected only the high-grade ore from the reading I have done for the last dozen years or more, to share with you both quotes I agree with and quotes I would argue with. 

Shining nuggets, they wait for you... Happy New Year!


* (US pricing, other locations may vary, but are also reduced in proportion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment